Blog Archive

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Trisha keen about Tanu Weds Manu remake

Trisha is on a high these days as her recent Telugu release ‘Teen Maar’ with Pawan Kalyan has been declared a hit, with her performance in the film being appreciated by everyone. And more promising offers too are coming her way.
indian-actress-trisha
"Right now I'm selective about the roles I accept. If I have to wait, I'm prepared to wait. All my decisions are based on my instincts and the results are there for all to see. Its only the good subjects and stories that draw me to a film. I think it's time for me to do something different. Hopefully, the audience will accept me in such roles," quips Trisha.

Maddy with back-to-back hits in 'Three Idiots' and 'Tanu Weds Manu', is now shooting for a Kollywood movie titled 'Vetai' alongside Arya, Amala Paul and others. Buzz is that he is planning to do the Tamil remake of Tanu Weds Manu.
Madhavan, who played the lead in the original, is thinking of roping in Trisha as the heroine. Trisha too is keen to do the film. She says, "Yes, Madhavan spoke to me about the project and I have expressed my interest. I am very comfortable working with Madhavan. He is a very good actor. If everything goes well we will work together again in Tanu Weds Manu remake."

Trisha says it's too early to talk about the project while nothing is official yet. She adds, "It may happen if Madhavan is ready to do the film in Tamil too. I believe it would take some more time for things to materalise."

The duo had earlier shared screen in Tamil films Lesa Lesa and Manmadhan Ambu. At the moment, Madhavan and Trisha are busy with their respective projects. The Tamil remake is expected to go on floors in June this year.

Thrilled to be part of Ajith’s 50th film ‘Mankatha’, the actress says, “Though it is a hero-oriented film, I have enough scope to perform. It’s a sweet role which would add colour to the script.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews