Blog Archive

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Celeb quotes - Shah Rukh Khan

"I truly believe that as an actor-ambassador that most of the brands I'm associated to are middle class oriented, I bring hope to the middle class."
Shah Rukh Khan
“I think like a father, while Salman Khan thinks like a child.“ - Shah Rukh Khan on the tiff with Salman Khan at Katrina's B'day bash.

"At this point in my career, I should always talk about how good it is to be an actor so that people get positive impression about the actors and Bollywood in particular. We should stay away from the gossips because it does no good to anybody."

"Grown-ups forget that it is okay not to know everything. They don't realise the beauty of saying I don't know something" – Shah Rukh Khan on 'Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass'

"I always wanted to be a teacher. In fact, I did become one in 'Mohabbatein', but today, my wish has actually come true." -- Shah Rukh Khan on the first episode of 'Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain
Shah Rukh Khan
"Television doesn't become exciting because I'm in it. TV is exciting and that's why I'm in it." - Shah Rukh Khan on being asked whether superstars like him are changing the TV scenario.

"I have no misconceived notions that I can be smarter than a kid. I don't compete with kids. If in the movies, you have to accept defeat from children. So, no I'm not 'paanchvi pass se tez' at all." -- Shah Rukh Khan on being asked whether he was smarter than a fifth grader.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews