Blog Archive

Friday, May 20, 2011

I'm not pregnant: Shilpa Shetty

After reports that celebrity co-owners of the IPL team Rajasthan Royals, Shilpa Shetty and hubby Raj Kundra are expecting a bundle of joy, the actress rubbished the rumours, saying that she is not pregnant.
Shilpa with her husband Raj
Bollywood star Shilpa Shetty has taken to Twitter to deny pregnancy rumours, saying that she is "sick and tired" of the media speculation.

Though she tried to ignore rumours of her being pregnant initially, actress Shilpa Shetty has finally decided to speak up after being flooded by congratulatory messages from her friends and colleagues. “It gets on your nerves especially when I have not made any such announcement,” says Shilpa.

However, the actress indicates that she is not averse to starting a family. “The day I am (pregnant), I will announce it for sure,” she says.

The actress also requested the press to respect her privacy. "I do know I am in the public domain, and everyones curious, but these are sensitive issues, hence wud appreciate the press respects my privacy," she tweeted.

In 2009, she had said in an interview: "I'm desperate to start a family. I just love children, and we've a beautiful ready made nursery (in the new house). I want at least two children."

Shilpa and London-based businessman Raj Kundra were married on November 22, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews