Blog Archive

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Jordan Katie Price expects to have 12 husbands!

She's worked her way through two so far, but Katie Price reckons she'll reach a tally of 12 husbands -- Read further to know what more the mum-of-three has said recently.
Jordan-Katie-Price-2011-July
Jordan Katie Price is best known as a businesswoman these days but she's still keen to return to her roots as a glamour model.

The 33-year-old started taking her clothes off for the camera and adopted the name Jordan when she was just 18, but has since developed a clothing line, written novels and is the star of her own TV show.

Katie, who first appeared in her birthday suit in Playboy magazine in 2002, is quoted to have said: "I've got another Playboy shoot in me. I still love getting my kit off because it's what I do best and it's got me where I am today. And I've also got plans for a film and a West End show."

She added: "I'll also have more kids, more horses and probably more husbands, about 12, I expect!"

Katie has been married twice - first to Peter Andre, with whom she has two children, Junior, six, and Princess Tiaamii, four, with and secondly to Alex Reid, who she divorced after a year of marriage in February 2011, reports femalefirst.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews