Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Rana and Shriya are good friends

For the last couple of months, a rumor has been making rounds in the Tollywood circles, that Rana and Shriya are madly in love with each other. They were said to be spotted together in Hyderabad and on a holiday in Goa. Shriya denied the rumors.

Shriya Saran attending an event
Rana Dagubatti, who forays into Hindi cinema with 'Dum Maaro Dum', has been more in the news for his alleged affairs with Bipasha Basu and the constant speculation about the relationship he shares with actress Shreya Saran. The actor has squashed rumours of a relationship with co-star Bipasha Basu.

"Shriya has known me since I was in college. We have known each other for eight years now and all other gossips are false. Don't know where the rumour keeps creeping from" he reported on his twitter posts.

He said in an interview, "I've no romantic inclination with either of the girls I'm being linked with. They are beautiful human beings, and good friends. But that's all. I am so neck deep in work, that I really have little time for anything else."

Denying reports that she is dating Rana Daggubati, Shriya says that it is just rumors. Bagging an international project opposite Siddharth, the actress has recently cleared the confusion about her link-up gossips.

"I met Rana when he was a student. I cherish friendly relationship with his family for eight years. I like them so much and they do respect me a lot. Except for friendship, there is nothing between me and Rana," she said.


Shriya further clarified that at present she is concentrating on Midnight`s Children, the film under the direction of Deepa Mehta..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews